Is it wrong

for me to find it amusing that the most bitchy of the popular girls from high school is now fat and still thinks it's cool to be a drunken ass? She was the kind of girl that would make friends with someone to get dirt on them then spread it around the whole school for everyone to get a laugh. She made fun of EVERYONE! I know I shouldn't still be holding a grudge, but I'd like to think holding enough of one to laugh at her is okay. I know when I saw her in the store not too long ago I busted out laughing to her face. I know, I'm childish. But for that moment and that person it was okay...right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is it wrong to get a sense of fair play that the girl that was the bully at my school married a guy who beat the crap out of her? I think we all get a sense of "what goes around comes around" kind of feeling when you feel like someone got their "come up-uns" and we didn't have to do anything. There was no plotting, no intrique, no voo-doo dolls with pins in them, but just good old fashion life catching up with someone. Have your chuckle. It's ok.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I really don't care either way.I don't hold any grudges, so I wouldn't really be affected
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• nope.. cause i would have done the same thing.. stupid girls..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 5:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Those are fun moments.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• hell no its not wrong. If someone terrorized you or others in school------i can understand you feeling that way..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• it is childish but not wrong....who doesnt love to bump into an ex while your own life is going great and theirs is headed down the crapper? lol.
    It's much harder to be rude to people than it is to treat them the way you would want to be treated. Lucky for me, I was nice to every one in school and now life has treated me well also. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Did you ever think that maybe she had problems at home,or maybe she had a very low self ex-teem, most therapists will tell you,the people who bully or pick on others are really unsure of themselves, it doesn't do you any good to wish bad things on this person for what she did in high school,grow up,and don't tell me you never talked about a class mate before.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Two wrongs don't make a right, and Karma is a bigger bitch than both of you, so look out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2009