Would u rather .....

be buried or cremated? Why?

My dd and i were having this conversation and it was so funny to here her idea of the pros and cons of each. Just curious if you have a preferance and y?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Both my parents and all of my grandparents were cremated so I guess it doesn't seem strange to me. I just don't want the last memory of me for my children of me laying in a casket looking like a wax figure... I want a closed casket at my wake, and not wearing some fancy dress I never wore when I was alive. Like my Mom I want to be in my favorite pajamas.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I want to donate my body to scince
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I'm a "buy me in the ground" kind of girl. I don't know why, but the thought of cremation just wierds me out. I know I won't know, but still.................
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Lovin my baby...my grandpa did that and it was awesome!!! msg me if you want to chat, but it is a selfless act nd very rewarding for all of us. The people at the school were great!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• burn me up.. i dont want bugs crawlin on me..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 5:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Cremated. I just can't bear the thought of bugs crawling in and out of my eye sockets!! Plus my family would be able to have my ashes and somehow feel that I'm there. My father was cremated (he passed away when I was 11) and I always loved having the urn around.
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 6:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i've seen too many cemeteries be "moved" due to road or other construction...........not very restfull...put me on a raft, send me out on the water, and shoot me with flaming arrows........lol
    littlestchef

Answer by littlestchef at 7:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009