would you SO enjoy a day at a spa? or is it too girly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would love it now even more now that I'm 8months pregnant...add in a massage and Im in
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Me and my guy have got massages and foot rubs together, he wont go for the facials though lol
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My DH loves to go in to get massages after a hard week at work. They are great for relieving stress and getting relaxed!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 5:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Uhm yes. I have in the past and try to have at least 2 a year. I have a spa day for me and my little girls planned as a holiday gift this X-mas. We're not doing the traditional gifts under the tree this year. Hubby and I are taking them to a resort in the mountains for Christmas and one of my gifts for them will be a day at the spa while daddy does something manly and boring like golf or off taking pictures of nature. My girls are 11 & 4. I've done spa days with my 11yr old before but this will be a first with the 4yr old. Can't wait to see her little piggies after their done and her face full of mud and her eyes heavy with cucumbers.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• In mexico in June I finally talked my husband into a couples facial. He wound up snoring..LOl. He admitted he loved it and wants to do it again. We have done the couples massage. Another thing the Day Spas around where we live set up a 'Guys Day" twice a year. Only guys that day. They serve wings and beer and stuff. My hub and his best friend went in May for fathers day..they had a ball because there was nothing to feel 'girly' about.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Even the butchy ones need a girly day...lol no offense to no one we are all girls when it comes to that middle part...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• yes, he so want's to go to the spa. He loves massages, facials, pedicures, manicure and every thing about the spa. But i won't let him go, because they charge way to much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My DH just made me fall off my chair,I asked him would he go to the spa or nailery,he shouted real loud,you think I won't,let's go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I asked my fiance to get a pedicure with me. He said "ewww no I'm not one of your girlfriends, ask Amber" I keep asking and every time it is a veriation of that response.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My boyfriend would NEVER go to a spa!! NEVER!! I'm sure he'd get a massage somewhere but never a spa day!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 6:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2009