my daughter starts k-3...

do you think that it is too early? do you think i should have held her out. i am catching some flack for this and i personally think i am doing what is best for her. has anyone else had this same situation? if so did you regret it or were you proud of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• what the heck is k-3?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• preschool in private school

my daughter is going too. don't worry about what anyone thinks. you know what is best for your daughter.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• my 3 year old is going to preschool. I'll leave it up to her if it works or not.

it really depends on the kid. my oldest was not ready for preschool so went directly to kindergarten, my middle dd THRIVED on preschool - got her in at 3 (she's going into grade one this year) and now the youngest.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:23 PM on Aug. 11, 2009