I need some romantic ideas...

My husband works really hard and sometimes likes to go to his friend's house once the kids are at work and have a few beers, watch TV, whatever. I have no problem with this whatsoever but I think he feels guilty about going. I'm trying to find a way to make him see that I know he deserves this time away and that it's fine with me. I was thinking if I did something romantic for him, like write him a little note and put it in his pocket so he can find it while he's out it would make him more relaxed. Any ideas? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• BJ's all the way!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I put little notes in my honey's lunch he loves it. you can also get a baby sitter for a couple of hours and stay home and have just alone time, where sexy stuff for him. make him his fav dinner. or just cuddle on the couch.
    ibeamomysomeday

Answer by ibeamomysomeday at 5:40 PM on Aug. 11, 2009