Do men get pedicures..? If so my dh needs it...lol

I get mine done and I asked him if he would go he said hell no I am no fag, I told him I seen atleast 2 men been there where I go he said there fags.

I told him but you need them bad and you will so love it he just dropped the subject maybe if I keep bugging him he'll come around...lol wishful thinking he'd rather do his own...when I say bad I mean dry looking...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tell him that my husband is in the army and VERY masculine. But his feet were getting so nasty that I wouldn't touch them, so we paid someone to do it! lol. Let him know that you usually get a massage with it and they just clean and clip your nails. Not paint them or anything. Real men get pedicures :)
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 5:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My husband goes with me every so often and we do a couples spa day...he gets a few things including a manicure and a pedicure
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• hahahah....my husband works in the coal mines---his boots sometimes leak and his feet are ugly to begin with, but his toenails get black---i wish he'd get one too, but i am too embarrassed for him to go anywhere local! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Take him early in the morning and ask the spa to do him in the back,if, he won't go,buy him a home foot spa for 20 dollars and get a PEG EGG to get the dead skin skin off.

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I see nothing wrong with it, especially if they have a job where they work more with people than with messy things because they need to present themselves as clean and neat.
    If a man will not go to a salon for their fingernails to be done, then I think it would be very sweet and loving if the wife were to do all the necessary filings and buffings for him. I would make him clean his own gunk from under his own nails first, though....lol.

I'm trying to get my husband to go to a podiatrist for his toenails, which need attention wicked bad! He's a diabetic and his nails are too thick to cut with ordinary clippers and diabetics should really have a specialist do that for them anyway to prevent infections.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2009