OMG In Obamacare an infants life will be less significant than a child older than 2...

Its on Glen Beck now! Thats horrible I didnt know that. Same goes for the elderly. As Mothers how does that make you feel? that your infant may not recieve treatment because theyre lives are 'insignificant' compared to older people

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• If you are getting your news from Glen Beck and believing it, you have bigger problems than Obamacare.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Glen Beck tells it like it is. I believe him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Show me where that is posted in the bill, and then I will give an opinion. Until then, I will believe it to be fear mongering.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Im watching it too. It because he says infants havent been invested in as older children have. Theyre not really living yet because they dont have a personality and all kinds of crap... ugh! LIES
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Sorry, but Glenn Beck is NOT really a reliable source. He spins just as much as anyone else. It's as reliable as the Colbert Report. Which is to say...not at all. Both are spun.

I don't like the Obama plan, but I don't need Glenn Beck to tell me anything.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• beck lies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• OMG, someone please post some facts, it is EXTREMELY irresponsible to post something like this and misinform many impressionalbe people into a rage when there aren't even any facts to back it up.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Typical lies and fear mongering by the right wing. This post proves Republicans take their cues from the talking heads. Ugh.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 5:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Typical lies and fear mongering by the right wing. This post proves Republicans take their cues from the talking heads. Ugh----------------

Hmm sounds like the left, taking their talking points from Pelosi and Crew. L
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• 997wtn.com, you can listen live. most ppl on there talk politics. they do tell the truth. don't listen to the ignorant ppl who say they lie, a lot of ppl think they lie bc the liberal media talks smack. obama wrote a book (sorry can't remember what it's called) with some other douche and it's about how "ultimately an infant turns into a human if it is properly fed and socialized".
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2009