pointing and wave bye-bye

I was wondering what age babies suppose to wave bye-bye and pointing? My twins are just 1 year old, and the girl wave bye-bye and starts pointing but the boy nop.... (their adjustment age is 10 months 1/2) anything to concern about it? he plays peek-a-boo by himself, laughs, smiles you back, walks and sometimes when i said wave bye-bye to the airplane he starts looking for it and if he see it, he waves bye-bye-othe way nop....i do know if it is normal or something to keep an eye on it? thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter is much younger than your twins, but i have read that twins do not learn new things at the same pace. and if their adjustment age is 10 1/2 months, that makes a big difference as well. as long as your son is learning things, andthe dr is not concerned, i wouldnt worry about it too much. :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2009