IS THIS WEIRD??????

Okay so I been with this guy for over 2 years and we have a baby girl together who she is 7 months now. Her name is Eden. anyways her daddy wasnt there for her birth b/c he is abusive towards me and my mom && dad didnt want him there...long story..but we live togerther with his mom and dad..and he always says that he wants a "daddy day" he wants me to go to my moms for a night and he wants Eden to himself..but we live together!...he doesnt really spend time with her as it is!...he doesnt want to feed her,he doesnt get up with her at night,doesnt wanna hold her..when i ask him to hold her he always finds some excuse not to.So my question ladies is...do yall think its weird that he wants a night alone with her??!!! do yal think hes molesting her???? my mom and dad thinks its weird and so does his own aunt!!....i ust dont want to deny him of that becuase i think it has something to do with him not being there when she was born...

cplayboyblonde

Asked by cplayboyblonde at 6:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• maybe he isnt molesting her, maybe he does just want to spend time with his own daughter, but if you said he is abusive NO WAY IN HELL WOULD I LET HIM SEE MY DAUGHTER!!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• idk but i wouldnt risk it,guys usually dont help much my hubby is wonderful but he did very little for our kid as a baby (they find it kinda hard) yes he watched him but only if he had to but i did most of the work so no i dont think its a good idea,btw my own hubby said no! he said why does he need to be alone with her? he said even if u two got alone he shouldnt be asking for that.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 6:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Is it weird that you stay with an abuser? Hell yes, it's weird!!

Please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)

Answer by rkoloms at 6:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• This could be two things, one the worst, which your gut is telling you it is. if his family says its weird FOLLOW THEIR THOUGHTS do not have regrets.

the only other thought i could have would be that hes afraid of "messing up" while your around. your always home to do everything so he figures if you do it your way and he has a shot, he wont do it like you and you'll get upset and fuss. to avoid that he'd rather have his daughter to himself.

Now that being said, sorry to say the first idea sounds way more likely. hunni, you should never have stayed child or not, abusive relationships repeat and soon your child will be old enough to remember and its NOT a pretty thing, im trying to get custody of two girls shortly whos mom has allowed an abusive man AND HIS buddy to move on in.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• DONT DO IT!! For the sake of you and your child, dont! If you ever have any doubt in your mind of whether to leave your baby with anyone trust it!

As for the whole abusive thing, get the fuck out of there and find someone who loves you instead of someone who wants to dominate you.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 7:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• very weird, take her to the doctor to be checked out-now! if she has been abused get out of there!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 7:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• umm this is too answer: rkoloms Umm untill you been in a abusive relationship,been islolated fom your family and friends yo have NO IDEA what I been through...so UNTILL you been in 1 you have no comment. Also to all the other ladies thank you for your opinion...i aprecheate it very much.also he has not put his hands on me in a few months.
    cplayboyblonde

Answer by cplayboyblonde at 10:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2009