Obama science czar Holdren called for forced abortions

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force

Well Ladies? How does this make you feel? That the People our president chooses to keep around wants to do this to us?

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You know they are just going to bash you. And call you names.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• YOU LEFT THIS OUT....Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. No one in their right mind would say such things.

Well, I hate to break the news to you, but it is no hoax, no exaggeration. John Holdren really did say those things, and this report contains the proof.

i's scary is all i can say.
    Anonymous

• sick. very sick. not sure if i'll believe it? can you site other sources to confirm this? I'd like to read up on it some more.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 6:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Oh and they won't address anything you say, except with hateful remarks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Oh they guy wrote a book, I will see if I can find his book. It has all sorts of wonderful lovely stuff in it, citymama
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 6:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• the book he helped write Ecoscience..population..resources..environment.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I will see if I can find it
    TBandNCmommy

• I would also like to see more sources...

But this proves exactly why I'm pro-choice. The law can go both ways.... The best way is to let every woman have control over her body. Especially when it comes to reproduction.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• that's an awfully big indent before that "scanned image", why not show the entire page?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 6:15 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Can't say as I'm really surprised. At this point, nothing he or any of his people do is going to surprise me. Just keeps leading us further and further towards that socialized medicine,and society. Fasten up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride from here on out,and it ain't gonna get any better.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2009