Did you loose your desire to eat your last month of being prego???

For some reason the idea of eating is just plain boring. Nothing sounds good and i am not looking for anything either. I just don't know why i dont want to eat. Granted i do eat its just i dont want to.

soontobemom2088

Asked by soontobemom2088 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 40w 4d and I have had that problem. I didn't gain a single pound for the last two weeks, even though the baby is growing still. My appetite is almost nonexistent for days on end, and then I'll have one day where I'm hungry for everything! I personally think its just your body preparing for giving birth; I've heard that a lot of women get really nauseous the closer it is to time to prevent them from being sick during delivery. That's just something I've heard though- no clue how medically sound it is!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 6:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• oh my gosh I'm at 34 weeks and I'm just starving all of the time! ha! but i would assume as you get bigger and more uncomfortable, you'd prob want to eat less. Some days, however, i get full very fast and feel extra bloated! I hear that it's normal not to gain or even lose some weight when you're close to the end. My baby is still growing bc sometimes I feel like I could eat the house! lol!
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2009