Obama says health care critics use 'scare tactics' Who is the one really using "scare tactics"? Watch it you may end up getting called the boogeyman....

Who is really the boogeyman? A wolf in sheeps clothing?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090811/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_health_care_overhaul_28

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 6:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I saw that this afternoon. He really showed just how stupid he thinks the American people are. I also know that the post office is just about to go under. The government agency he used as he shining example is broke!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does BO not know this. FedEx and UPS are healthy because they are PRIVATE COMPANIES! He doesn't even understand he just supported the opposition! Someone, please send this to the "fishy" website. Maybe they will tell his he is so, so........stupid!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Well, I think the last 2 questions show Glen Beck is using all the scare tactics lately, and people BELIEVE him, that's the scariest of all.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Blah blah blah, He hasnt a clue what he is talking about since he hasn't even read it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• OMG, the post office line cracks me up. He's trying to prove that private companies can compete against the government by saying ups and fed-ex are doing good...and then says:

"it's the post office that's always having problems."

So, moral of his statement - private companies can compete, because government stuff is always having problems.

Wow, really makes me want that govt. care (SARC).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I agree with gram, he's right and the proof is in the pudding.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 7:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• it must have been hard making sure everyone sitting there were Obama supporters. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Aug. 11, 2009