is this only in NYC or s it every where???

obama is givin 200$ to people that collect public assistance!!!! im in NYC & all the damn check cashing places & banks ae crowded it out of controll icould pa any of my bills the line were 2 & 3 hours long!!! oh & thiers a rumor that if u dont get ur money by midnight 2 night it will not be thier 2morow!!! did any one else hear that???

jaidah917

Asked by jaidah917 at 6:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I don't know anything about that.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 6:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I get medical for my baby so I get $200? Is it only if you get cash or food stamps? I don't think they are doing it here I haven't heard about it
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 6:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• what? geez thats stupid. why would he reward people when some just abuse the system not all but some sit on thier butts not doin a thing, yes i get medical for my son but my hubby busts his butt workin 50hrs a week
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Lol Wooooooooooooooooow.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 6:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• OK so Obama isn't giving you anything. I called my mom, some rich guy in NY donated like 32 million and so they are splitting it. Every one that gets food stamps is getting $200. I think it's supposed to be for your kid's school clothes.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 8:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• how is that fair to the rest of the US??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• wow idk whats goin on i just know i couldnt get no 1 money order cuz the lines in the check cashin places are 2 & 3 hr long! people that get food stamps & public assistance are gettin that money & so are the people that are just gettin food stamps! i hope that the people that do get it really do put it to good use & buy thier children all that they need
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• So...RIch guy only donated this money to the state of NY?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• http://www.crownheights.info/index.php?itemid=20373

so I guess it wasn't just one rich guy, it was a whole organization? Either way I could use an extra $200, why is it only in NY?
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2009