I really need some advice on this one, please help me ladies........

So I do not have a relationship with my dads side of the family. I was very close to my grandma his mom, and my aunt his sis. Now my grandma passed away when I was 13, I am now 26 and my aunt just passed away yesterday. I am also 7 1/2 months preggo. I am considered highh risk.

The funeral is in Illinois where I am from, & I am trying to decided if hubby & I should attend. I would love to say my goodbye to her for the last time, but I dont do well at funerals.

My aunt was the only one who knew my son & actually kept in contact with me over the years. She sent wedding gifts and birthday gifts for him. We talked on the regular like every week My dad got married when my mom was preggo & had a child who is 9mths younger than me. She loved me & my fam to death. I had just talked to her last week. I am so stuck & I am looking for advice on what I should do.

If you can relate please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't go if it is far away you are late in your pregnancy and high risk. You Aunt wouldn't want you to risk your health or your baby's health to see her funeral. You can say goodbye at her grave when the baby is old enough to travel. I would send flowers and ask for information on her were her grave sight will be.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2009