Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know what this dessert is called?

It has 3 layers but I can't remember the order: coconut, chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips. I want to find the recipe but can't think of the name. Thanks in advance!


Asked by tnm786 at 6:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

Level 43 (159,608 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • condensed milk too? it makes me think about magic cookie bars from Eagle Brand condensed milk.

    Answer by hypermamaz at 6:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

  • yes i think your right hyper...thats exactly what i was thinking

    Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 6:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

  • I looked it up, that might be it! I'm remembering this from childhood lol but that looks like them. Thanks!

    Answer by tnm786 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

  • Almost candy bars?

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Aug. 11, 2009