addicted to having babies?

read the article. do you think its possible?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32360929/ns/today-today_health/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know that I like to be pregnant, thought about being a surrogate because I like it so much, and DH draws the line at 5 kids max. So I do think its possible
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 6:21 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I wouldn't think it would be as much an addiction as just a natural urge to procreate.
    LisaPisa

Answer by LisaPisa at 6:23 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• didn't read the article yet, but just from your question...yes (not me). I have a freind that has four kids b/c she loved being pg. and the first year of life (her words, not mine). After that, she sends them off to daycare all day while she stays home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Yes! Its an honest psychiatric problem. Most of the time women who are afflicted will risk their own well being just to constantly stay pregnant. I think it has something to do with seeking attention, or being unfulfilled in other areas. I know a woman who is about to have her 7th baby, and she has given up 2 of the prior children to foster care, and the others are living with their fathers. She told me when she found out I was pg too that she loves the attention of pregnancy, but doesn't even like to be around kids!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 6:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I hate being pregnant the swelling, weight gain, ugly clothes, hair falling out etc.... 2 im done!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2009