Why do most men want to control a womans desicions?

sweetnhonesty

Asked by sweetnhonesty at 6:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• mine helps me so i dont view it as controlling but im not a "girl power" kinda girl it all depends how you see it
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 6:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• No the ones I know.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:32 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Wow you posted my question lol! My husband has been bossy lately! It is driving me crazy! When we argue about something "I" did wrong, I always apologize and he is never sorry because he is never wrong! I am trying to make money as a photographer and I went out today for a prop to use for a shoot I was supposed to do yesterday and now I can do it til friday but I guess it got me out of the house and he dont like that! He dont realize that I am trying to make money! He also dont want me out past 10 pm. I was raped in February so I can understand why he is scared but isnt my decision to go out, not his!? If i am not scared anymore then he should let go! I havent been out with friends since feb.! Ok sorry I know that is more than you all wanted to know but I had to vent. To answer your question, I think it is naturally in them to be protective, but there is a limit on how much they can protect!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• cause so many women let them ! They gotta give it a shot to find out if your one of them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2009