anyone give their baby massages?

My daughter just laughs when i do them she is so ticklish ... lol am i doing it wrong???

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I massaged all three of my girls.

my oldest is SUPER ticklish, she'd just giggle up a storm - we didn't use massage as relaxation for her, it was playtime.

my middle and youngest though thrived on being massaged for relaxation and gas relief.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I used to give my son little massages every night after his bath and he'd giggle the whole time as well not sure he was so much ticklish as much as him liking it.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 6:34 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I loved giving my dd massages when she was newborn now she wont sit still long enough! She used to roll her eyes and kind of giggle but she was to young, she would just coo. I thought it was so sweet
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 6:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I use grape seed oil and start with the legs, don't have much issues with tickles... mine still enjoy a good back rub... have fun with it...
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 6:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2009