If you work at home, what do you do? I would love to work from home...

If you work at home, what exactly do you do? What kind of money can you earn (potential) and do your really earn?

I'm not a slacker by any means, but i would love to have more feedom to attend school functions during the day (have one child), appointments when needed and such without constantly taking time (and pay) from work. And it's actually more the time thing that's the issue.

I'm kinda intoverted and shy, so i don't do well with things like MaryKay or party/selling stuff. I don't feel comfortable doing it.

My husband carries the health ins. for our family, so that's not an issue. And though we could survive on just his income, we have some things we are paying off, spending money on fertility treatments, and wanting me to stay at home once we get pg. (fingers crossed).

Links to websites okay to post. Nothing in the "adult" industry though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• Am a stay at home mom, I watch two kids, monday-thursday, and bring home 1500 a month, which is anough for are family. And its something I enjoy. and my daughter has other kids to play with!
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 6:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I have 4 children only two of them are of school age. I sale tupperware and it is FABULOS. I set my own schedule and make money right away I dont have to wait for a check in the mail. Please contact me at www.my2.tupperware.com/AngelaHaag
    2manylilboys

Answer by 2manylilboys at 7:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Ameriplan is a great company and because it is your own business it will give you the freedom in a schedule that you are looking for. I totally feel where you are coming from in having to take off for different thinkgs. I love being able to not have to worry about those things.

Ameriplan does offer us Daily Pay and Benefits among other things. Plus we make residual income each month, so your income keeps growing.
    There is tons of info on my website www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis

P/T income ranges from $1000-$2500 a month your first year and $2000-$3000 within 12-36 months. So the income potential is really great. You won't obviously be making that right away but it will build to it fast :)
    No selling or parties either :)
    Good Luck and God Bless.
    770-728-9938
    ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 7:15 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I do L'Bri... This is a great skincare company who's main ingredient is aloe vera. You can do parties or your can talk to people one on one. We have changed our parties and so they are not messy and can be done in ladies living rooms. We have fun and earn money, too. Watch the video on my front page of my website. http://www.debbieh.lbrionline.com
    I am Debbie and you can call me at 262-472-0515
    returntoplants@yahoo.com
    sew4heaven

Answer by sew4heaven at 8:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  I also have a list of companies that hire for work at home via the computer.  You can find all these listings at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

Or in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• First of all best wishes on getting pg!!! : )
    I am a SAHM to 2 year old Joey and 5 month old Abby. I recently started working from home and I am very happy I did. I work with a great team of Moms for Internet CEO Moms.
    We're helping people create income from home.
    No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just a A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.

Visit me at :
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

I'd love to tell you more about our team!

Erika
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• all i have to tell you about that is be careful, i did a thing at home and we had to pay a membership, buy so many product points a month and it was just stupid. I have just recently thought about doing the medical transcription from home which only costs like $1200. and the yrly would be about 40,000
    binbon86

Answer by binbon86 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Hey there! I work at home and have 2 young boys at home ages 5 and 2 at home with me! I absolutely love being home with my kids and working at the same time. I work with a comp that recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. We don't do parites, don't take inventory and this is not MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer any questions that you have. Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Best wishes on getting pg :)
    I am also an introvert and shy but I have no problems selling what I am passionate about. To me it is more like sharing what I like with other people. I work at home part time and also work outside of the home full time. I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations and LOVE it. I fit my work schedule around my family not the other way around like I would have to with a part time job. The potential income you can earn is unlimited- no celing here. Take a look at my website and let me know if I can answer any questions for you. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

Good luck in your search.

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Iggly Biggly flip flop sandal company,

www.igglybigglybiz-13.weebly.com

Aimee
    dtmom13@hotmail.com
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2009