Have you heard of a baby fighting almost every bottle?

My baby is about 5 weeks old and he started in the last week and a half fighting almost every bottle you feed him like it hurts him to eat it. Has anyone ever had this problem and if you did what was the solution.

BarbarE

Asked by BarbarE at 7:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It could either be reflux or that he needs a faster flow nipple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• have you taken him to a doctor? maybe he has thrush or some other kind of sickness that hurts him.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 7:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• my daughter had the same problem i switched to parent choice nipples and she has'nt done it since only when she is really gassy
    samantha107

Answer by samantha107 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I BF'd all my children, my ds refused bottles he was so stubborn he would go hungry rather then take a bottle, I tried bottles with my DD she is the same way, I suggest talking to your pediatrician NOW call their office see if you can talk to the doctor some thing could be seriously wrong, and they can give you info on what to do as well.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My daughter had this problem It was reflux. She is on Zantac and all the crying during a bottle has stopped.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2009