can you have a miscarrage without pain or bleeding?

im really scared im going to have a miscarrage.. i just have a bad feeling. i dont have any pain or bleeding but i lost 4 lbs this past week (no, i havent been throwing up). im 9 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with all 3 of my pregnancies i lost weight in the 1st trimester then again in the 3rd. That was normal for me. I also had 2 miscarriages, one between ea. preg. and had so much pain and a lot of bleeding with each one. I am talking clots the size of baseballs!!! sorry TMI. Don't worry so much because stress is not good for anyone, especially while preg. Try to relax with whatever relaxes you. Hope this info. helps ease your mind.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• An OB friend calls it "The slump before the bump"

Answer by rkoloms at 7:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• it was probably water weight, but no weight loss is not a sign of miscarriage
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i miscarried @ 7 weeks. I had no pain or indication anything was wrong until i got up from sitting in the car driving 80 miles and saw that the seat was saturated with blood :( i went to the e.r. and they confirmed my fear, i had miscarried.
    LWHA

Answer by LWHA at 1:35 AM on Aug. 12, 2009