50 Million...?

What would you do if you won the lottery tomorrow? Would you take the lump sum(say 50 million) or get it payed out over time?
What would you go out and buy/do?
We would-
-Give our tithe to God (a 10th of the money)
-Pay off all our bills- DUH
-Take the kids to disney world
-Build our dream home
- Give our family some $
-Invest some
- Probly blow some of it on un-needed stuff.

How about you?

sarahdicksonjr

Asked by sarahdicksonjr at 7:43 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would hire a financial adviser and invest some of it. All debt within my family would be paid off, I would make sure they were all in decent homes with decent cars (although nothing extravagant, they still would have a home/car that they would OWN..) I would put away money for my boys and nieces schooling. Then go from there.. I tend to make my pennies stretch now, and I doubt no matter how much money would be thrown at me, that would change. Im not cheap, but im no big spender... no matter how much money I have in my pockets. I would definitely find a way to make that money last a very very very long time.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Pay off all our bills, car payments, mortgage.
    Put a chunk into college savings accounts.
    Renovate the basement and backyard (including a hot tub!)
    Pick up a new BMW for DH. In Germany. Then spin through the Nurburgring for a test drive.
    Spend a season in Tuscany.
    And one in Spain.
    And one in Norway.
    And one in Greece.

We actually talked about this recently and decided that we probably wouldn't move. You couldn't find better neighbors and we LOVE our school district. We'd just...spruce things up.
    SelaCarsen

Answer by SelaCarsen at 7:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• What would you do if you won the lottery tomorrow? faint!!!!!!.....lol 

Would you take the lump sum(say 50 million) or get it payed out over time? lump sum 

What would you go out and buy/do? We would- -Give our tithe to God (a 10th of the money) -Pay off all our bills- DUH -Build our dream home - Give our family some $ -Invest some - Probly blow some of it on un-needed stuff.....we also have a few charities we would love to be able to give to!

bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 8:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Buy a house..Give my in-laws & parent's their own homes..pay ALL our debt..go back to school to get my psychology degree that i've been wanting..adpot a dog..put away a trust fund for our daughter..get my dream car..86 Monte Carlo 77 (sweet)..take a vacation with my best girl friends to somewhere with male strippers!!..and own my own bar, so at least that degree I got doesn't go to waste..OH! and get the rest of my back piece done..lol..there im done
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• first I would buy a new house, may be a apartment building and move my whole family to seattle. We all used to live in a apartment building together and I really miss it.
    ibeamomysomeday

Answer by ibeamomysomeday at 12:54 AM on Aug. 12, 2009