so are there any symptoms for birth

I was just wondering. I have approximately 6 weeks left and I wanted to know if there were any so-called symptoms weeks before you actually give birth? i'm taking it easy lately and resting as much as possible to get ready for when she arrives. I go to the doctor on Thursday to get an idea of how big she is and what position she's in! I can't wait! My mom came 3 weeks early with me, but does that necessarily mean i will too? Thanks!

tinac79

Asked by tinac79 at 7:43 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 34 weeks right now and the baby's head is low...I feel a lot of pressure down there. I get braxton hick contractions here and there. The only symptoms that would tell you you're in labor is if the contractions are regular and the intensity increases or if your water breaks. I'm waiting for some signs too...but I don't want to give birth too early!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Thanks! me either!! I pray she goes full term and that she is healthy as can be! I just try and stay local bc I don't want to go too far and then start having signs of labor...hehehe! Best wishes to you! I think we're probably due around the same time!
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 7:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My due date is September 20th. I'm soo anxious to have my boy! I've been having bad pain in my pelvic area...my hips are out of place, probably from my first birth. It's been hard but I'm hanging in there! lol Best wishes to you to! What are you having?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• They keep saying girl and I pray they are right...I'm due September 23rd but I go on Thursday to get a better idea of size bc they thought possibly September 20th! Aw Good Luck and feel better! : )
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• http://pregnancy.emedtv.com/labor/signs-of-labor.html

hope this helps u hunny, good luck!!!!
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 11:37 PM on Aug. 11, 2009