RLS, Sore calfs and pregnancy

So my legs are killing me! they just hurt so bad!!! I am not even walking a ton! I am 33 weeks pregnant and the other issue is I have HORRIBLE RLS at night....are there any suggestions out there ladies- other than suck it up of course :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not familiar with RLS.....have you tried researching it on the internet? Sometimes you have to be your own doctor...I just diagnosed myself with SPD (Symphisis Pubis Dysfunction)....there's got to be something out there to help with RLS while pregnant...has your doctor told you anything that might help?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• idk, did you ask your ob about it? when my sister used to get leg cramps a lot they told her to eat banannas, but idk if that would help rls
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2009