Are we all some kind of psychics or unprofessional baby readers?

Why are there so many TTC/pregnancy questions where they ask if they might be pregnant?
Sometimes, they even give us vague explanations.

"I'm feeling nauseous and I'm eating more!"

Okay... maybe you're hypoglycemic. Maybe you're having a heatstroke. I don't know.

Go see a flipping doctor. Take an HPT AT THE CORRECT TIME. Get a blood test done... Grrr.

Just venting...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It's fine to vent.

I don't mind the posts because I realize they don't really expect us to know. Just as when you have a girlfriend to talk to her about things that are worrying you, or making you feel excited, I am pretty sure that people come here where they can also toss out ideas and concerns. It makes them feel that someone is hearing their worries, or their joys.

Answer by Bmat at 9:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• laughingThat's funny. I came in from the horrible heat today and in the middle of sex threw up on SO's stomach. I am Not pregnant so maybe you have a point here. It could be anything for these ladies....I vote HPT too or call the dr.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:17 PM on Aug. 11, 2009