Do you REALLY want to eliminate our medical successes and good reputation? This is what will happen with ObamaCare!
1. We have better survival rates than Europeans for common cancers.
2. We have lower cancer mortality rates than Canadians.
3. We have better access to treatment for chronic diseases than patients in other developed countries.
4. We have better access to preventive cancer screening than Canadians.
5. Lower-income Americans are in better health than comparable Canadians.
6. We spend less time waiting for care than patients in Canada and the UK
7. People in countries with more government control of health care are highly dissatisfied and believe reform is needed.
8. We are more satisfied with the care we receive than Canadians
9. We have better access to important new technologies
10. We are responsible for the vast majority of all health
Answer by PaceMyself at 9:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2009
Answer by BEXi at 8:34 PM on Aug. 11, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Aug. 11, 2009
Answer by LoriKeet at 8:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2009
Answer by Sisteract at 8:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2009
Answer by LoriKeet at 8:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2009
Answer by autodidact at 8:40 PM on Aug. 11, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Aug. 11, 2009
Answer by Sisteract at 8:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009
If insurance companies are the problem, then WHY doesn't the government step in and regulate them?! Instead of forcing Czars, home inspectors, vaccinations, and Department of Motor Vehicle types on us who will determine our worthiness for living or dying on us?!?!?!?!??
Why not cut costs where necessary and regulate those who need regulating?!?!?
MY FAMILY AND I DON'T NEED TO BE REGULATED!!!!!
Answer by LoriKeet at 8:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009
Next question overall
Are we all some kind of psychics or unprofessional baby readers?