Did you wait untill your baby was born to name him or her after seeing their face? What name did you choose?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We already had our names picked out even before we knew the sex! Our first son we names Logan and our second son, which is due in September is going to be Jameson.
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 8:41 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I didn't know my son was going to be a boy, but we had already decided on Phillip Joe Jr....

So in a way he was already named. I'm due in december and still working on both boy and girl names as I'm still unsure if I want to know the sex..
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 8:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i knew with my daughter that she was victoria elizabeth before the ultrasound even said it was a girl. with my son, it took us a little longer to agree on a name, but made sure we had a few we both liked before we had him b/c my hubby deployed 3 months before he was born so i wanted to make sure i named him something we both liked.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I wanted to name my DD a completely different name than the one my husband chose. When I saw her precious lil face, I knew he had it right! :o) The name fits.
    realtorshelly

Answer by realtorshelly at 9:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• yup
    Nathanael Isaac
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I had a name picked out for my son before I went into labor, seeing his face thou-made a HUGE impact on me, he didn't look like a James, He Looked like a Wyatt!
    So to answer your question, it took meeting my little boy to name him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• we had a first name picked out.. i picked it out.. like 4 days after i found out i was pregnant. and then i was having contractions and my mom said "how about grace as the middle name" and me and my dh looked at each other and we were like "thats it"

so now we have emma grace :)
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2009