did you know the sex of your baby before your ultrasounds?

like as in you just knew it was a boy or girl, not from some sort of test. i knew with my first, to the point where i bought dresses before my ultrasound that it was a girl. with my second i knew it was a boy and did the same thing (bought boy specific items before the ultrasound). just curious who else knew.

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 8:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I knew right away that I was having a girl. Before I even took a test to confirm my pregnancy...I just knew I was pregnant and I was having a girl. I don't know how I knew, I just did. I bought tons of girl stuff as early as 2 months into the pregnancy. Then at 21 weeks I had an ultrasound to confirm I was indeed having a girl.
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:10 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Nope!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 8:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• only the third. I knew the instant I found out I was pregnant.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• how do you know? lol i get an ultrasound in 4 weeks and i cant wait!!!
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i don't know, i just knew the instant i found out i was preg w/each of my pregnancies what it was. ( i was pregnant twice before i had my daughter, had 2 m/c. not sure about the first b/c i passed it w/o assistance, w/the 2nd i had a D&C and read the results accidentally and found out that i was right and it had been a boy) it was like this overwhelming feeling that i just knew. hubby believed me but no one else did up until they were born and were what i'd said they'd be from the get go.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• as soon as i found out i was pregnant i had a feeling it was a girl. and then at the 20 week it was confirmed that she indeed was a girl.

i dont know how i knew.. it was just a feeling i guess.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:16 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I didn't know until they were born because they had not yet invented ultrasound test when I had my kids. But I suspected my third would be a boy. I even bought a little blue outfit when I was six months along. ;-) He WAS a boy.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Yup I knew. Even before I was pregnant I used to tell people that my next one would be a boy. I'm now 31 weeks pregnant with a boy.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I was 3 weeks when I found out that I was pregnant and for some reason I knew from the beginning that it was a girl. I always wanted a girl so bad. I started having really bad morning sickness around 2 months and they are saying if you are so sick that it's a girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Not one single ultrasound in each of my 3 pregnancies could determine the gender of my children.
    With my first pregnancy I had a vivid dream of holding a baby girl and that feeling stayed with me throughout the pregnancy so I just 'knew' I was having a girl, and I did.
    I didn't have any strong feelings about the second and third pregnancies because they were all different from each other so I thought one of them were possibly a boy.
    I gave birth to 3 daughters. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:57 AM on Aug. 12, 2009