What is his problem?!?

When my boyfriend got home from work I told him about running into an old friend (who is male) when I was leaving my mothers house. As I was telling him the story, I was texting with one of my girlfriends. He comes up behind me and says "Texting Josh?" (the guy I saw) and has suddenly had an attitude with me all night!!! He says he's just tired from work (he works construction and works HARD everyday) but he's acting mad!! And than I asked if we rented the movie that's on FX, he said no and I said "I thought we rented that together" and he says "That was your other boyfriend". Do you think he's mad at me or really is just tired from work??

CrystalJanie

Asked by CrystalJanie at 8:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Yep, I'd have to agree with MommyLee08.
    When my hubby is tired and cranky from work, and he hears something that irritates him - especially about former men in my life - whether they were friends or boyfriends, he cops an attitude. He's definitely not afraid that I might cheat on him or anything, I would NEVER do that, and he knows.
    Just something about the combination that makes it annoying. lol
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Probably a mix from both. I've noticed when they are tired, things bug men more. But im sure the same goes for women too.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 8:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• It sounds like he's JEALOUS! lol He'll get over it.
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 8:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• omg..my hubby does that...he acts like he's not interested in me but mention someone else....when I think about it makes me feel good that he's at least acting jealous...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I was just telling myself that!! I should feel good that he's jealous!! But I don't want him to be MAD at me.
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 9:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Now,didn't you know the last thing this hardworking man wanted to hear was you saw a male friend while he was working hard,bad timing,lol.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:34 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• He's tired and cranky. Just leave him alone. If he continues to make these comments it means he's totally jealous!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2009