Don't like Obama - you're probably just racist!

"Oh, I'm just guessing. This is just off the cuff. I think 45 to 65% of the people who appear at these groups are people who will never be comfortable with the idea of a black president," Cynthia Tucker of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BcSrYtYshY

Seriously, how can you talk about people marching/demonstrating in objection to HEALTHCARE plans and turn it into a RACE issue and then go further by dragging Palin into it??? let the race card go and stop with the Sarah Palin comparisons!!! let's look at FACTS of this plan and WHAT people are upset about!!!

thundernlight

Asked by thundernlight at 9:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "The man who was thrown to the ground by a union worker was OH MY GOD BLACK! SEE!

kennethgladley"

Aw, anonymous got so damn quiet all of the sudden.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 5:54 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• His "blackness" is only brought up as a convenience either way. As in we are racists because we don't agree with his policies and he is great and was only voted for because he is black. All you Bush bashers, Clinton haters, etc....was it because they were white?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 9:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I think this is one of the huge problems going on in our country right now. Automatically people assume that if you don't like Obama you must be racist. Personally I was willing to give him a chance when he was first elected but now I'm not so sure of his plans for our country. For one thing already underpaid military service members can expect almost no pay raise in what is a horrible economy. And people wonder why military families have to get food stamps and WIC. And I don't see any resolution to the problems with the economy at all even though the administration says it's getting better. And the plans for healthcare and social security don't look promising either. It's hard to stand behind a president when you don't see anything positive coming.
    Scrappymommyof3

Answer by Scrappymommyof3 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2009