Are there really any legit work at home jobs?

If so please give me some information. I need a job!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes! I work at home and absolutely love it! It is with a comp that recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! We don't have to do parties, no taking of inventory, and this is not MLM! For more info, feel free to go to my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer any questions that you have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  I also have a list of companies that hire for work at home via the computer.  You can find all these listings at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

Or in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• It is not a job, and many people don't like them, but I like the GPT sites. Check one out, its free. www.cashcrate.com/1521854
    Good luck.
    If you have any concerns please ask.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• dont ask this site..everyone is a scammer. and cashcrate is a scam, prolly why that poster has no real picture. they are scamming. hate this site!
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 10:20 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I have a home biz that you can check out and see if it's something that you'd be interested in.

http://4yourfamily.org/teamwork

It's LOW cost and has an 'A' rating with the BBB!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes,

Beth

4yourfamily

Answer by 4yourfamily at 12:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Hi there,
    I asked that same question a while ago and I was introduced to this great team I work with now. I work with a great team of Moms, we work for Internet CEO Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just a A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.

Visit me at :
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

Erika

I'd love to tell you more about our great team!

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I've never found anything legit and I've been looking for 3 years now. They survey sites add up to a little Christmas money if I do them all year, so that helps, but its really no more than maybe $150 and that's from Jan-Oct. doing surveys
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:47 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:18 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Cashle is a 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT website that allows you to work when YOU want, get paid when YOU want, WITHOUT ever charging you anything. I get paid everyday and so can you. There are NOminimums to cash out on either. This is an excellent way to make money or even a way to earn free christmas for you and yours. Take a look at the site below and see if it is something you are willing to try...

CASHLE

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 12:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2009