where is the cheapest place to buy crib bedding sets, but really cute??

like the comforter, sheet, dust ruffle, bumper, etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got a cute inexpensive set from walmart when I had my first....things have gotten MUCH cuter since then.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• amazon.com has some cute stuff...or try target
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• WalMart and Target carry cute stuff and it's farly inexpensive!
    punxruschicka

Answer by punxruschicka at 9:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• w/my first i got my set at walmart it was a very cute pooh set. you can find them at target as well, if they don't have something you like in the store they have TONS online (for both target and walmart). with my second i got mine at babies r us on clearance got the bedding set, a valance, a diaper stacker, rug, light switch cover, night light and mobile for less than $100, its really cute and is lambs and ivy which is apparently a really big name brand. so just look around for good deals.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I would say Walmart or Target.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 9:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Consignment sales, eBay, or friends who don't need them anymore.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• burlington coat factory has some for cheap (compared to the regular prices i mean lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Well, for me I wasnt about to spend $80.00 on crib bedding- so I went cheep and bought Toddler bedding-it was about 25.00 and the same size, than I just got a bumper for a few bucks extra to match!
    walmart.com has BEAUTIFUL cribs for pretty inexpensive-in the store they only have like 2-3 on display ranging from 100.00-200.00 on the website I found one on clearence for 60.00 and it was PERFECT!!!
    Good luck!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2009