WHATS UP WITH MY BABY'S HAIR?

She is African american, and its very unusual for our hair color to change especially at 2 years of age.. I am a bit worried because its a very rusty orange shade of brown. Her hair has always been black. 2 day ago I noticed the change and today its even browner.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• What products do you use for her hair?
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 9:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I use hair mayonnaise conditioner. Do you think that might be it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I don't think that's it... I use hair mayonnaise with honey hairconditioner on- my daughters hair and she's fine! I heard of the hair getting lighter by using pink oil (happened to one of my friends daughter).
    Was she out in the sun alot???
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 9:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Not really. She's either in the car or in the store. Its been so hot lately so we usually just stay indoors or play at the indoor play house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• hmmm... check on the back of the hair mayonnaise conditioner if it contains lemon or citrus... that could be the reason... Lemon juice lightens your hair and some products contain lemon extracts/juice.
    Instead of hair mayonnaise try to use carrot oil conditioner and super grow or castor oil!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 9:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• ok...thanks a lot!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2009