I need advice...may contain TMI...

Ok...so this is going to sound nasty...but I figure this is all women so...POSSIBLY someone can help me. I am 26. I have been having this white discharge from my vagina. Happens ALMOST everyday...has been since I had my LEEP surgery about 5/6yrs ago. My OB/GYN says it is normal and not anything to worry about...I have been told this by 2 OB/GYNs. It is really annoying. Almost feels like I am getting my period...which I don't get regularly. There is no smell to it, and this is going to sound nasty, but it looks a lot like semen...does this happen to anyone else? What do you do for/about it??? Please BUMP so I can get answers...it is really annoying and makes me feel very uncomfortable...

tnkrbell860

Asked by tnkrbell860 at 9:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Happens to me alot. I just invest in panty liners. It sux but there is really nothing that can be done.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 9:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• it really sux...when it happens to you does it make you feel uncomfortable and weird? I am home alone all the time...until my boyfriend comes home from work...so I'm not around people...but it still makes me feel awkward...
    tnkrbell860

Answer by tnkrbell860 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Could it be cervical mucus?

As your body prepares to ovulate (usually mid-cycle) you produce cervical mucus which helps sperm move more freely to achieve pregnancy. Some women don't even notice their cervical mucus while others measure it to be like 12 inches long. Keep track of days in which you notice it. If it's during the latter part of the folllicular phase (probably day10 - 14 in particular) then it is cervical mucus.

To learn more visit:

http://tcoyf.com/
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 9:45 AM on Aug. 19, 2009