Are online survey sites worth it? I'm looking to make some extra cash and I want to know if they are legitimate or worth it.

StephPierson

Asked by StephPierson at 9:34 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• It's not so much that they are not legit.  It's that really there are better things to do out there.  I have done them all.  Surveys are just too much work, for the little you get.  I have some better ideas for you:

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  I also have a list of companies that hire for work at home via the computer.  You can find all these listings at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

Or in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• while it may not be for everyone, I have trouble staying focused on 1 thing like building a business, and I'm not disaplined enough to stick with it. I have found that cashcrate among others are great, and do pay out. They don't pay much so it is best to use a couple. I like it too because I can do it when I want, and can skip around as much as I want. Check it out www.cashcrate.com/1521854
    It and others are free to join! Good Luck
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• The one I do it great!! pinecone research!! It's awesome!!! I have been doing their surveys for over a year.
    kimt6

Answer by kimt6 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I tried doing on-line surveys, BUT I would always check with the Better Business Bureau www.bbb.org. Most of them were scams. I actually started working from home instead. I work with a great team of Moms, we work for Internet CEO Moms. We're helping people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just a A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.

Visit my website:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

I'd love to tell you more about our team!

Erika
    Erika
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:10 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Many are legit. But unless you are in to working an hour for $.80 it's not worth it...

Check this out instead... I spend MUCH less than I did with GPT & Survey sites and earn residual income! Right now I'm up to $3K a month!

www.EarnWithFreebies.net

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• http://www.pineconeresearch.com/signup/ds552Referral1.asp
    kimt6

Answer by kimt6 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 11:16 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• There are lots of good ones and even more scams. I have a list of 100% free ones at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Cashle is a 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT website that allows you to work when YOU want, get paid when YOU want, WITHOUT ever charging you anything. I get paid everyday and so can you. There are NOminimums to cash out on either. This is an excellent way to make money or even a way to earn free christmas for you and yours. Take a look at the site below and see if it is something you are willing to try...

CASHLE

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 12:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2009