Ab Pain @ 4 weeks

I am 4 weeks pregnant, miscarried in April, and I feel bloated and cramped like i've been doing an excess amound of sit ups. My 1st pregnancy I don't recall feeling like this. Has anyone else felt like this? Maybe constipated, what's safe to take for that wen preg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah, i would say it's probably some kind of intestinal thing making you feel like that. the only thing that's ever worked for me (and i tried stool softeners and prescriptions too) is drinking lots of water and eating tons of fresh fruit. that worked great for me.... the stool softener didn't do anything lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I was the opposite of princessbeth79. Eating lots of fresh fruit and water did nothing for me. What worked for me was Colace Stool softner. Safe to take while pregnant.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Thank you both for taking the time to answer my ? i appreciate it very much.  just worried cuz of the previous miscarriage, i have a healthy 9yr old girl and don't remember feeling like this, this early.  Making an appointment ASAP to see my OBGYN.  thank you again. 

LWHA

Answer by LWHA at 1:32 AM on Aug. 12, 2009