To Twilight Fans....

I loved the Twilight series and have actually found another series that I think I like even more than Twilight called the City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. Have you guys read it? Its great, go buy it! Do you know of any other good fiction in that genre? I'm looking for a new series.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have read both series! I Like them both
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 9:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I haven't heard of it before. Thanks!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Oh! and I was told to read the sookie stackhouse novels by my cousin who is also into twilight... As long as you dont mind a little bit more of an adult book theyre good too. Plus there are 9 of them so it will keep you busy for a while lol
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 10:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• True Blood (the show) is awesome. It's based on the Sookie Stackhouse books.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Yeah luvbug my DH and I have the first season on DVD and we're waiting for the second lol. I read the books so I wanted to watch the show. We dont have HBO so I have to wait for it to come out :(
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 10:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I will check it out. LuvBug3 I also love True Blood.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I loved the The City of Bones series. I heard Cassandra Clare is now writing back history novels on the Clave. Can't wait until they come out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I too am in love with this series and as a result of it I started a group for her series and other works. Please come check it out and join!!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/107045
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 7:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2009