How come I can't find the school groups anymore?

rosetreats

Asked by rosetreats at 9:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I wana know too. They were very informational and cool.
    MyBlessin

Answer by MyBlessin at 10:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Hi rosetreats,

School groups on CafeMom are still open, however you need to search for your school through our regular search feature. We removed the option to look for a school group by zip code.
    Recently we changed all School Group names to just "School Groups." Group Owners needed to add their own School names back to their group title. If they have not done so, then that school group becomes harder to find.

Please let us know if you have any questions. You can use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I still can't find my schools either. Last year I could with the zip code locater but this year I feel like i'm wasting my time. They were so useful and it's upsetting that I can't find them now either.
    Jortess

Answer by Jortess at 9:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009