Party invitations shaped like a quarter.

I've been hired to plan a 25th birthday party for someone and he wants invitations that are shaped like a quarter.

mrsklong1231

Asked by mrsklong1231 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• You may have to make them yourself. It wouldnt be to hard. All you need is the card stock paper and a photo editing software... Of course a printer! I think its a cool Idea
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 10:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Hmmm. not sure. try googling it. You might have to find a pic of a quarter and if it's not the right size, blow it up. The good thing about a quarter (or any coin) is that it's a circle.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Educational stores and some office supply stores have a teacher section with fake money. I know I've seen flash cards and bulletin board pieces that are coin-shaped before. If you can find those, maybe scan the quarter and reprint it on card stock?

You'd have to copy the shape and mirror it along a fold to have an insert to write on, but with some patience and graphics software it can be done.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2009