Fake faces!

Oh, geez. So I'm watching "Addicted to Beauty" on Oxygen, and it's totally cracking me up. These people working at this "medical spa" are "addicted to beauty"....but there is only one of them that I find truly beautiful. The two "top dogs", Diane and Shannon....they CANNOT SMILE. Their plastic, botox-filled faces don't allow it. There is nothing attractive about a skin that doesn''t move. They look ridiculous.

My favorite lines are "botox is completely normal...." "everyone does it" "it's like taking vitamins". Pfft. Or not.

Oh yeah, that's right. This has to be a question. What do you think?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 10:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't care how good the plastic surgeon was, I can always tell when people had work done.. I think you should be happy with what God gave you, and stop being self centered and ignorant. It's unatural looking, and it's extremely Vain and shallow. Everyone wasn't meant to be beautiful, in fact, outer beauty don't cover up the fact that most of those people are ugly on the inside. The only justification to plastic surgery is to correct an injury, whether it's breaking your nose in a softball game, getting breast inplants cuz you had cancer and ur real ones are gone, burn victims, freak accidents that leave you marred and scarred, etc. It has turned our society into socialist pigs, because for one, they cannot accept themselves AND they expect other people to look a certain way. Ugliness (on the outside) builds character, and teaches a person to look beyond someone's face.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Right on, Mumma.

I would, however, like to have a breast reduction. That's more for back problems, but I will admit to wanting it partially for cosmetic purposes. They're ridiculously large, hard to work with, and I'm terrified that they'll one day sag to my knees, lol.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:43 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I've thought about it.. but mainly it's because one of my breasts is a full cup size bigger than the other. I'd like to just look.... even, you know?

But I'm too scared. What if it came out wrong?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2009