What's holding you back from having another baby?

Me? The fact that the career I want would make me sound stupid if I had two kids teaching about abstinence and waiting...

Asked by SaraP1989 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have two boys that i've never given birth to and i'm only 22. (long story. PM me if you want details. i'm not shy)
    And i have a very strong desire to finish at least some sort of a degree proving my college education before i have one of my own.

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I understand about the college thing. I'm going into my second year and feel like I'm never going to be done!

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• That I'm done having kids. I love my boys, but yeah..... two's enough for me.

Answer by geminilove at 1:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Probably the fact that I'm already 20 weeks pregnant lol

Answer by lizafur13 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I have 2 and that is enough for me. I don't want anymore. My husband might like the idea of more kids, but I sure don't.

Answer by dddd2776 at 2:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• My husband was unemployed at the time we would have tried for another. By the time he was employed again, there were other family issues and eventually we decided it was too late. Physically it's not, but we're now beyond that.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:33 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Money

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Age and a

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:48 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I don't know if I want more kids. The one I have was unplanned, and *IF* I have another one, I want it to be intentional. So once I'm done with college, my husband and I will think about it again. If we decide then that we are done, he is getting a vasectomy.

Answer by kikikiki at 3:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I can't the doctor said I need to wait at less 5 years or more in likey die, but we want other

Answer by st_tinkerbell at 1:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009