What's holding you back from having another baby?

Me? The fact that the career I want would make me sound stupid if I had two kids teaching about abstinence and waiting...

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't the doctor said I need to wait at less 5 years or more in likey die, but we want other
    st_tinkerbell

Answer by st_tinkerbell at 1:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I don't know if I want more kids. The one I have was unplanned, and *IF* I have another one, I want it to be intentional. So once I'm done with college, my husband and I will think about it again. If we decide then that we are done, he is getting a vasectomy.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 3:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Age and a tubal.....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:48 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Money
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• My husband was unemployed at the time we would have tried for another. By the time he was employed again, there were other family issues and eventually we decided it was too late. Physically it's not, but we're now beyond that.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:33 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I have 2 and that is enough for me. I don't want anymore. My husband might like the idea of more kids, but I sure don't.
    dddd2776

Answer by dddd2776 at 2:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Probably the fact that I'm already 20 weeks pregnant lol
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• That I'm done having kids. I love my boys, but yeah..... two's enough for me.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I understand about the college thing. I'm going into my second year and feel like I'm never going to be done!
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I have two boys that i've never given birth to and i'm only 22. (long story. PM me if you want details. i'm not shy)
    And i have a very strong desire to finish at least some sort of a degree proving my college education before i have one of my own.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2009