Do you ever wish..........?

Do you ever wish you could do your life over?

I love my daughter and I dont regret her at all, but other things happen that make me wish I could go back to the beginning of high school and start all over and do it right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• who says you can't? I believe in other lives. Do it differently in the next life

Answer by admckenzie at 10:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I honestly believe if I went back and changed ANYTHING in my life, I wouldn't be where I am today...and I'm VERY happy with my life :-)
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 10:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I agree with Crystal... Everything I did good or bad, has made me who I am today, and I have a great amount of wisdom, that I don't see in many people I know (in person). Life is a journey, not a destination, and everything happens as God wants it to.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• yep every day I wish I could keep my family i have now but change things from my childhood
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I have thought about this many times over the years, but now I have come to accept that all the "bad" things that have happened over my life have made me who I am today. If I had changed one thing in my past, I may not have the children I have today, or the grandchildren. Although there are alot of choices I made that I shouldn't have, or that another way would have seemed better....but now that I am older, and have my family, I wouldnt' go back and change a thing, because I am so grateful for where I am now in my life.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• After all I have gone through and am still going through, I wish I could go back and make better decisions. The only thing I don't regret is my son of course but other aspects of my life were screwed up badly by my decisions.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2009