I asked this earlier but didnt get any answers really... i need ADVIce on what to do!

my SIL agreed to an amount to pay on rent. which is MORE than cheap. well she has only paid us a portion of it, and there our rent was late and WE came up with the amount she owed (otherwise we'd get kicked out) she isnot cleaning like she agreed to and she sleeps allllll day long. Ive told my SO he needs to speak with her about it and that she cant be living here with a fee ride. he got pissed off & has not spoke with her. wher do you think i should go from here? she is taking up space and making our home PACKED with furniture. (she took my DD room now my DD stuff is in our room and the living room) i told SO again today he needs to tell her rent is due in 2 1/2 weeks but he got pissed off and was screaming at me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• kick her out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• how do i approach it without arguing and fighting and her leaving on bad terms which would turn in to MAJOR problems with his family..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I think you should ask her to find another place gently but firmly, if you are that fed up with it! Do not make a drama , remember she is your family! Look into rooms for rent on craigslist? Do not make her homeless have some pity but kick her out during he day to look for a job?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• the day, even McDonalds? snagajob.com
    Anonymous

• Are you paying bills? Or is it just your SO and her?
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 10:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• if she is doing the best she can leave it be and do not bleed her dry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• she has a job... and i dont feel i should take time out of my life working taking care of my daughter to find a place for her because she is lazy you know? ugg its frustrating lol
    Anonymous

• blood is thicker than water
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• she isnt doing the best she can she hAS THE money jst didnt give it to us for our rent then we had to pay it 10 ddays late with an additional 100 in late fees bc of her.
    Anonymous

• at least you have some company try to look at the positive side.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2009