i think

I think im just gonna act like nothing is wrong..... i thought i wanted a baby and now that it might be happening..... im not so sure anymore....

seniors09

Asked by seniors09 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The thought of a baby is always nice. I wanted a baby till I gave birth to my first. I think it was more then likely depression after I had him. The nurses could have taken him away forever and I don't think it would have mattered to me at that time. It took me two week to be able to say I loved him instead of (I like him...but). I think you are not sure you want to give up your life. But it's not like that. You will still have a life, you'll just have someone who will always love you in it with you. I felt the same way when I found out I was pregnant. I laughed with happiness at the test....then I cryed because it was real and I had to quit smoking and partying. But you'll see that everything will be mostly the same, and you will learn what true love really is
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 11:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• what's going on? Y are you n ot sure you want to be preg now. I mean you seemed excited yesterday. Your hormones are probaly going wacko and ur having these mixed feelings.
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 10:47 AM on Aug. 12, 2009