what do i say?

my boyfriend asked me how bad i wanted it the other day. i was so shocked. wut do i say with out making me look stupid. i want it bad but i dont no how to be sexy about it? help me please. by the way im 19

connie1680

Asked by connie1680 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd say "Oh yeah baby I want it bad....give it to me Daddy"

Answer by admckenzie at 10:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• MARRY ME FIRST
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• OMG anon... you have me laughing so hard lol!!!!!!!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• When my hubby says that, I just say in a pouty way( I want it, I want it, oh please) then I try to make it go in myself by grabing is butt cheeks and pulling down, or raping my legs around his back and pulling myself into him. It makes him feel like hes the man...even though I don't like it when he wants to talk dirty
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 11:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• turn the question around..."no, how bad do YOU want it" and turn around and walk to the bedroom looking back once and winking lol. TRUST ME!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Say umm, let me think...I dont want it at all actually.

Tell him your pussy is soooooooo jucy for him and you can't wait for him to give you his huge dick haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Sorry, I got carried away I didn't realize you were only 19. I'm the dirty minded poster.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Gosh I was probably that age when a guy talked really dirty to me...might have been those exact words, lol. I remember being a little taken aback at first...I think I just blew it off. Now I'm 26 and I love it. Say what you want to say...even if it's a simple repeat.. "I want it bad" After some practice and you are comfortable say whatever. Don't stress yourself with trying to be "sexy", he obviously already thinks you are!
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 12, 2009