what is the strangest craving you ever had while preggo

i just had hamburger pickles with chocolate chips in them like a mini sandwich. it was great but i wanna know what your weirdest cravings have been.

jessiesosore

Asked by jessiesosore at 10:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i wanted vietnamese food so bad! I didn't even like it before or now. We had to drive two hours to the nearest vietnamese restaurant..lol..
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 10:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• ring pops lol
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 10:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• oh and nachos with chocolate chips...i have that at least once a week!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• With baby #1 I threw up everything in the first trimester but hamburgers. I wanted one every day.

With baby #2 it was fried okra.

With baby #3 it was tuna, but it is high in mercury, so I've had to control my urges and only eat it once a week.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I always wanted green beans... and of course chocolate! I had a candy bar after every meal, including breakfast.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 11:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I had the worst craving for blue cheese, hot wings n blue cheese with celery. Towards the end I was craving pepermint rolaids, I thought it must have been the calcium in them that made me have that craving.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• mustard
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Tuna fish and apple sauce...yes..MIXED!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:21 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• When I was pregnant, I craved watermelon with slices of pepperoni on it. My hubby said he couldn't stand to watch me eat it, that it made him nauseous. ME, I loved it. Then I went thru a Subway and chinese food stage.
    msbell428

Answer by msbell428 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• with my older son, I craved beer. (I didn't drink any, but I'd ask to smell people's bottles). I also craved Clamato (I can't STAND Clamato) and butter toffee peanuts. Mangoes. Ruffles potato chips dipped in hot fudge. And Taco Bell! Everything had to have the Fire Sauce on it though.

With my younger son, pepperoni pizza with ranch dressing (I don't like pepperoni much), hot peppers, and SODA!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:14 AM on Aug. 12, 2009