Am I the only one who thinks Spongebob is creepy?

I can't say exactly why, I have just always thought spongebob the character and the whole cartoon are just really creepy. I can't stand it. I managed to keep my DD away from Spongbob until this summer when my SS was with us. He watched it a lot, know his summer visit is over and she is watching it without him here. I don't like it but I don't have a rational argument against it so I am letting her watch it. SS said it is just like "Fairly odd parents" which I don't have a problem with but I don't think it's the same. Fairly odd parents is fine, it's "spongbob" that gives me the creeps! What do you all think?

AprilD32

Asked by AprilD32 at 10:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• OMG I hate spongebob that show is really creepy. I thought I was the only one. LOL
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Spongebob has nothing on Captain Hook. Now if he doesn't scream pedofile I don't know who does lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 11:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I think spongebob is great, he's carefree and has a wild imagination and plenty of love for everything. He's kinda like a special kid that everyone loves.
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 11:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• your over-reacting. spongebob is a kids show so of course your not expected to like him but my SD loves watching spongebob & i've watched it with her a few times and theres nothing wrong its just a normal cartoon but if it freaks you out too bad just find something you both like...i guess
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Annoying not creepy.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i just really dislike spongebob. i try to never let ds watch it. sometimes when my niece is over he will see it, but when she leaves, it goes off.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I dont like any of those shows.My kids watch older cartoons(like tom and jerry,garfield,flintsones...).I think the ones now a days are stupid and pointless.AND spongebob is my least favorite!!Cant stand that cartoon!!!
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 12:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I don't like it either....kids don't watch it
    finnie

Answer by finnie at 2:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Spongebob is awesome and should be mandated viewing for all people, young and old.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 3:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2009