So I watched a show about fetal abductions-

This woman befriended another pregnant woman, calming to be pregnant, and the about the same gestational period in there pregnancy. They found they had a lot in common, and became pretty good friends, mostly through the internet. They shared pregnancy stories, dreams, goals, ideas, laughs just like some of my friends and I do here on café mom. One day the two woman decided to hang out (outside of cyber space) The woman shows up at the pregnant woman’s house and cuts the baby right out of her stomach, leaves the mother there to die, and steals her child.
I can’t imagine a colder person, how it must feel to be so desperate for a child that you would kill its mother, and take it as your own, just for you to lie to this child that you would call called “yours” for a lifetime. It makes me sick-
CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• But to get to my point, does this fear every cross your mind as you sit here and converse with all the other mothers on this site?
    Just the other day, a good friend of mine here on café mom gave me her home address so I can send her a welcome package for her baby shower- another mother offered me her phone number once so we could talk because I was feeling very alone, and scared. I LOVE café mom, there are wonderful people on this site, but could there be these horrible people on here too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Of course there is that possibility. But i try to find the good in people...Even psychos.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 11:43 PM on Aug. 11, 2009