Do your boys like transformers?

Do you think its a little ridiculous how much the items are? That damn helmet is 40 alone, then of course you need the arm to go with it and thats another 40! They have toys that cost up to 300.00 for 5 year olds!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes he loves them I only buy the transformer action figures not all the other stuff. in a couple of years he will be into something else. So I don't go overboard with buying him everything they make. He also like bakugan. again I do not buy him everything. When he tells me so and so has it I then say good when you go to his house you can play with it there....
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• He thinks they're cool, but our 6yo is more into Bakugan (anywhere from 6- 12 bucks) and Pokemon cards (a pack can be like 4) and he has to use his money, so it's not too bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yea and unfortunately I love it just as much as my son does so I have been guilty of buying the more expensive toys (such as the $150 fully transformable bumblebee camaro)
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 10:21 AM on Aug. 12, 2009